03 February 2010

No-Shop 2010

As mentioned in my previous entry, I'm putting my (non-need clothes & shoes) shopping habits on sabbatical for the entire calendar year (and perhaps longer...we'll see how 2010 goes!). Inspired by various reasons ranging from saving up for my approaching work stint in Europe to the lack of closet space, I gave it a lot of thought and looked to things like Nina Garcia's The One Hundred and came up with my top 10 exceptions to No-Shop 2010.

In no particular order, I'll be saving up in search for the perfect (and affordable):
  • Leather jacket
  • All-weather boots (I'm moving to the Alps for 3 months. Skiing or snowboarding is bound to be in order. Refuse to wear Uggs as we're talking Euro-fashion.)
  • Trench coat (Ideally, something with a fresh take on the classic trench coat.)
  • Suede heels
  • White oxford
  • Casual but dressy leather sandals
  • Vintage designer dress or bag
  • Little white dress (Countless number of LB[lack]Ds, not so much in the more spring-summer spirit)
  • TBD item #9
  • TBD item #10

No comments:

Post a Comment