26 January 2009

Haute Couture & Hip Hop (Part I)

If you couldn't tell from my first post, one of my favorite things about Atlanta is the diversity in activities. On Wednesday, I got the opportunity to network and view the First Emperor Terracotta Army exhibit at the High. Last Saturday I found myself enjoying another two areas in which Atlanta has much to offer, fashion and hip hop.

The Buckhead district of Atlanta has been known as the "Beverly Hills of the South" and is home to Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. Other areas like Atlantic Station, Midtown and Little 5 Points offer even more variety to fulfill a seasoned shopper's dreams, from off the runway couture to vintage to local boutique. In the earlier part of Saturday afternoon, I ended up exploring a sample sale type event with my
roommate in Atlantic Station which featured an amazing amount of designers ranging from Cole Haan and BCBG to Vera Wang Purple Label and Prada.

Apologies for the photo quality, but I only had my iPhone on me at the time. First we have a black leather Valentino bag and next are Burberry shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed link and all!

    Now turn in your photo assignments!

    Love Unc G²

    ReplyDelete